Bridal Gift Registry ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, May 7

Bridal Gift Registry

We continue to receive a lot of phone calls about whether we offer a Bridal Registry service, and we certainly do!
You can come into our boutique and fill out your registry, and there are options for those of you who want to register items that you see online (we are working on a registry for our new website being launched in late Spring). Just give us a call (818-783-4970) or send us an email, and we are happy to help you out!

1 fabulous comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends gifted me the cutest bride tshirt when I got engaged- a bridal tshirt and matching boyshort set from www.dadivashop.com. It was such a thoughtful gift to help me celebrate my special occassion!