Guess the Designer ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, August 28

Guess the Designer

publicity photo by Monica Menez German Mens Health
photo by Monica Menez for Germany Men's Health magazine

publicity photo by James Stroud
photo by James Stroud

publicity


index_r2_c2_f2


mainimage

We had so much fun with last week's Guess the Designer, we thought we would do it again! This one might be a bit tricky because it's a boutique brand that is heavily worn by those in the burlesque world. Nonetheless, it is a brand we carry at Faire Frou Frou and have posted on before (a long time ago!). Have fun guessing (no cheating ie; no right clicking on the picture)!
We will let you know who this UK brand is on Monday!
Have a beautiful weekend!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Friend Connect.
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou.

30 fabulous comments:

Unknown said...

like your blogg

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for the sweet comment. You have an interesting blog. Let me know if you add me to your blog roll and I will return the favor. Take care, Jacqueline xoxo
www.fashionsnag.com

Draffin Bears said...

I do not know the Designer but some fun lingerie here.
I especially love the black knickers with the bows on the side.

Have a fabulous weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

WJ said...

I think I know who it is - Mint Siren! I recognize the birdcage theme from somewhere!

Petra Bellejambes said...

Chere Mlle Frou,

C'est L'Agent Provocateur, ne c'est pas?

Yummy stuff altogether. Have a splendid weekend....

Elizabeth Marie said...

I have no idea...but it's all divine!!

Sexy sexy!! :)

Happy Weekend! XO

Anonymous said...

Wow... Love the underwear! It's so cute but sexy at the same time.

No idea about the designer though :/

http://shoemein.wordpress.com

Pretty in a Power Suit said...

I don't know the designer, but I love the first two photos. The toile wallpaper and bird cage that are used.
-Tawney

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Couldn't hazard a guess but I love those lavender bloomers!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh I don't know, but I just love the purple knickers shot, too funny!
xoxo

www.janetteria.com said...

I love the first photo...

XoXo

modediktat said...

Hi there :)
thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Within this week I was so slowly in replying... :-S
I love your blog very much and will add it to my blogroll immediately so I won't lose sight of you again!
Amazing lingerie postings!! The pictures are very gorgeous - the black mask on the first pic is ROOOOOARRRRRRRR!
Happy weekend to you!
xoxo Sofie

Beth Connolly said...

Mint Siren-I adore all the bows.

Rechelle said...

Agent Provocateur?? the riding crop theme seems very familiar...

Haute World said...

Gorgeous looks! I'm sure it's not Agent Provocateur... that would be too easy, but I couldn't venture a guess unfortunately. I've always loved burlesque style lingerie though. There's nothing more dark and seductive!

Lee said...

You have beautiful things! Thanks for stopping by!

Anais said...

The stunning Mint Siren. I have a pair of their silk bloomers - gorgeous!

Mai said...

No idea of who is the designer but all of the designs are AMAZING.

Lolita Hazed said...

Definitely Mint Siren-- I recognized the lacy blindfold!

Amanda K said...

Have a great weekend!

S.Elisabeth said...

I have no idea (ha my lingerie expertise is limited to none!) but the first picture is enchanting!

Unknown said...

Fabulous photos! Wish I knew the answer, they are so high-art inspired--love!

xo

sisters in black frocks said...

i hope u don't mind the plug i gave u on my latest blog. tons of inspiration here! xoxo

Unknown said...

i am loving that first pic but i have no idea xoxoxo

Kellie Collis said...

I am not sure!? BUT.... Those bows are just divine! x

Keith said...

I have no idea, but these are very beautiful and sexy.

Unknown said...

I am terrible at making these guesses, but I do love the photos. I think my favorite is the one with all the bows. They are all so playful, and with a sense of naughty humor -- I love it!

Traineeship said...

That is a very revealing piece of lingerie. It’s gothic but stylish kind of look.

Philippine Real Estate said...

This lingerie is very kinky, my husband loves it, and he wants me to wear this on our honeymoon. LOL!

Venesia said...

Very sexy lingerie. So divine. Check and add www.joyoflingerie.co.uk to your blogroll