Gorgeous Neutrals ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, February 11

Gorgeous Neutrals

images via Cerini.net

Nude lingerie never looked so good..truly. These pictures are incredibly sexy and instantly captured our attention. Our first thought was whose line is this for? It turns out these images aren't from a lingerie catalogue, but from an Argentinian hairdresser's website! Claudio Cerini is basically the Vidal Sassoon of South America (he even trained in Vidal Sassoon school almost 20 years ago).
Upon second glance, the hair does look pretty good on these ladies...but it's the overall styling, the beauty of the models and the talent of the photographer that make these images spectacular.
Truth be told, we didn't know that basic nude control top panties could look so amazing! Little did we know we had to put a cute patent leather belt over our undies to make them look better. We're also loving the puffy sleeve tops!
In any event, Cerini's catalogue of beautifully coifed models is worth a look; very impressive.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

54 fabulous comments:

Clare said...

fantastic looks! I love the headpieces :)

Grumpy old man said...

Lovely pieces, you are right about the hair, I love the curly, almost unruly and wild look.

In my opinion, a belt can almost always add extra shape and sex appeal, never realized though it can be worn with lingerie.

Thanks for leaving a thought on my last post, I just love Kate, she is a great role model for younger girls.

Have a fab v'day and weekend!

Colin.

Madeline Veenstra said...

Gorgeous! I adore the patent belt too :)

Unknown said...

I want the piece in the 3rd pic.
Thank goodness these girls aren't in a lingerie ad, because they're boobs were sagging :)-

Treacle said...

Oooh...I really like those high waist undies. I'm not a big fan of nude, but it looks supersexy here.

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

yes yes yes!! I am all for nude!! yes yes yes!! This is delish!! :)
xoxo

--Tamanna

Jean-pierre MATTEI ( clothings maker who shares some fashion sketches .............................. ) said...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WOWW REALLY BEAUTIFUL , all !
The pictures, the girl, and of course the outfits !

About the previous post...I adore the first ones from Gaultier and the last one from V&R ( totally what i do create myself !! )


Thanks you for your words,
I show a new fashion drawing everyday....Welcome welcome !


Kiss !
Jean-Pierre MATTEI
===========================================================

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Gorgeousss...
I feel like playing with tulle now~
xo

Anonymous said...

Love waist clinchers with super fitted dresses...Thank you so for your comment,It's so wonderful your father knows one of her sons...

Audrey Allure said...

love all the looks!

Anna said...

Beautiful! I love these!

xo

Laura Demetriou said...

How great are those pictures!

Katie@Knickersblog said...

perfectly timed photos, I'm so on a big knickers kick right now that I'm going shopping this weekend...ok I shop all of the time :P
xoxo
Katie

haircutting in high heels said...

Love that you stopped by and left a comment so I could find your lovely page. This post is awesome and could easily be transpired to a hair post, which I love the natural blondes are hot right now for Spring!
Happy Love Day..
xxo

Gina

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Great photos. Love how they managed to make this type of underwear sexy.

Happy Valentine's Day!

joei ♥ said...

i like the second to the last picture. i think im inclined to anything with 'frou frous' ;)

have a great valentines weekend!


joei
http://i.am/joei

Manon said...

So gorgeous! I love this.

(I posted something about A Single Man!)

Love,

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh. Not only are these pieces stunning; each of the models is, as well - beautiful! I love the idea of neutral-toned lingerie - nothing more seductive if you ask me! :)

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! I've never been a fan of nude clothing but with a pop of patent leather, it's amazing! Plus I can imagine you could wear the lingerie with almost anything!

Wishing you a sweet valentine's weekend!

xo

Ligeia said...

fantastic looks
loving the photography job

the style crusader said...

was actually thinking that i loved the girl in 2nd photo's hair. how funny. really lovely photos nude underwear is so practical! this photo shoot makes it look way cooler than i normally would think of it! xx

Overlooking Mississippi said...

I never would've thought it was a hair ad. either! I like how the belt brings it all together and the head pieces.

This is Jade FM said...

Love love love <3
So sexual, sexy! and inspiring too!
The 2nd and the 3rd lingerie pic are my fave!

Denisa L said...

great looks!

julianne. said...

ohh i adore the tutu!
xoxoxx.

SaraJ said...

oh my these are amazing.

drollgirl said...

gorgeous! nude never looked so good!!!

Copious Couture said...

gorgeous!!!! great pictures... the nude lingerie looks incredible!

Pia said...

totally obsessed with the fourth picture. ah-mazing.

chelsea rebecca said...

oh this lingerie is gorgeous!!
simply fabulous!

Lisa Petrarca said...

Simply Gorgeous...glad I found your blog through "Coco Chanel's Child" Blog.

I'm now a follower!

COCAMIA said...

Stunning Images!

iris said...

love all the pics! thanks for sharing.
xx

Beth Ruby said...

Gorgeous photos.
Love the cute little belt as well!
xx

Womans Underwear said...

I'm not so sure about this collection, I use the word "Acid" but I would also use words such as "Sour" and "Bitter".

Michelle Schraudner said...

I looove these. Super gorgeous!

Style Redux said...

Adore the nude bodysuit with black tutu. If only I could wear that out...

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, wishing you a love filled Valentine’s Day, full of laughter, good food and great company.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Jade Purple Brown said...

i love all of the bows!

happy-v day!
j"p"b

Vix said...

What amzing photgraphs! I've a few nude undies but they don't look that good.
Vix
xxx

Anonymous said...

i stumbled on your blog and wow.... very nice!

ZANAH said...

These lingerie outfits are so chic :) Mon Mode Blog

Jen said...

These pictures are gorgeous - so luxurious and rich. The models look so healthy and beautiful!

Giselle said...

A beautiful campaign by Claudio Cerini!! The blond models are Chloé Bello and Florencia Salviano. I don't know the name of the brunnette, i have to check it out. She's actually "the new face" of Cerini's salon. I see these pics every day because i live and i have my boutique besides Cerini's salon ;-)
The "nude effect" lingerie and the hair style...♥ So nice and delicate!
I wish you a very happy St Valentine's day! Kisses from Buenos Aires :-)

Clo by Clau! said...

the post title was right, they are gorgeous ñ_ñ

Saludos,
Clau!

Heart Charlie said...

I totally agree!!! How wonderful the styling is in these photos! I love love love that first image, all black, so amazing ;)

Unknown said...

wuawa when I loved in Buenos Aires I used to get my highlights at one of his saloons...love his work..and this editorial is fabulous!!! hope you are having a lovely Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for your comment and yes it is the Barenaked Ladies song, they're brilliant! Thanks for visiting! xxx

Anonymous said...

so random that it's from a hairdresser's website! i love nude lingerie, though i don't own nearly enough of it :)

Stephanie said...

What a fabulous blog! I love how it is dedicated to lingerie and how it is supposed to make a woman feel sexy. This post is great: i love the neutral underwear and the black clothing is just stunning. (The hair looks fab as well, seeing as how that is why these photos were orginally taken)

Kisses,
Stephanie

Christina said...

Sexy nude color underwear is a must.

Unknown said...

Love these, there is something so chic about them.

M said...

Oh, I never thought I'd consider nude lingerie. Ever. Except for performance purposes. How things can change...

Tiffany said...

I am in love with the hair, the make up, the styling, everything! so gorgeous, great find! So inspired.