Let the Countdown Begin! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Saturday, February 27

Let the Countdown Begin!

the store's fitting rooms
photos taken by my iPhone

The new and improved Faire Frou Frou is on its way! Construction began this week on our boutique's renovations with the expectation that we will re-open in late March (for real).
Not only are we completely remodeling our shop, but our online boutique is being completely re-built and should be unveiled in early April. Both projects are moving along well, and we are just so happy to see progress. We can't wait to share the "after" pictures with you because we know they will be fabulous.
As much as we love being online retailers, we miss our customers and our shop, and just can't wait to get back in business!
Please note that our online business remains open during this time, so feel free to get your frou-frou fix here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

19 fabulous comments:

Susan said...

good luck- can't wait to see the results!
xoxo

Susan said...

good luck- can't wait to see the results!
xoxo

Golden Stilettos said...

Adorable items you have on there! Thank you for the introduction and I look forward to possibly making a purchase!

You have some amazing and sexy thangs!!

Layla said...

so amazing! I am so so sure your new store and new site will be even more successful, there is a silver lining! I hope it's open in time for me to visit while I"m in LA!

xo

Petra Bellejambes said...

Such a nice time for you! I have a question for you as you are going through this. Mirrors are super important, and vary wildly from shop to shop. Some I look like a million bucks in, and more less so.

As you are putting your shop back together, have you spent time evaluating glass?

Odd question I know, but I overhead a conversation between a shop owner and a delighted client in the next stall as I was grappling with a back zip. I think the mirror made the difference in the shopping cart, and it made me curious.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Congratulations! Very very exciting things going on. I can't wait to see the end results!

Unknown said...

thank you so much everyone!

Petra - we are using the same mirrors we were previously using in the boutique. you are right, mirrors make a huge difference as well as the lighting in the fitting rooms. ours are pretty good, and that was through random luck! my brother insists that my mirrors make him look slim and tan! LOL!
the worst mirrors/lighting in fitting rooms is at J Crew...so bad.

little luxury list said...

Oh yay! I'm very excited to see both projects come to fruition! Have a lovely weekend!

BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour,
You must be so excited - I know you've been working so hard - you're nearly there!! Can't wait for the final reveal.

Miss Narcissus said...

I can't wait to see the results of both projects when they're done. No doubt they'll be lovely. xo

COCAMIA said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see the finale!

Unknown said...

sounds exciting xoxoxoox

Draffin Bears said...

Oh how wonderful to have a shop makeover ~ look forward to seeing it all finished and I hope that it all goes well.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Bee said...

God luck baby! your blog is very interesting :) i love it!
xxx

Exquisite Accessories said...

YAHOO girls!! great news carn't wait to see the finished result bet its going to be soooo sexy! :)

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Oh best of luck with it and with the online shop reinovation too! I definately can't wait too see the after pictures, the before is not so pretty haha I'd loev to visit your shop once it's open but oh well, a bit too far :S lol

Elizabeth Marie said...

This is so exciting!!!!!!! I cant wait to stop by! :)

Are you fabulous ladies having a party or anything??

L.A. Stylist Mom said...

Can't wait to come visit! Drove by the other day on my way back from Jinky's...xox

sewa mobil said...

Nice information, this really useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it. Thanks.