Panties Deserving Their Own Post ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Sunday, February 7

Panties Deserving Their Own Post

strumpet & pink

Strumpet & Pink "Swan's Tale", top image: Eric Ray Davidson

This pair of panties by Strumpet & Pink is so beautiful that it deserves its own post! Lisa & Mel, the brand's talented designers, let us know that they have a few new pieces that they're adding to their amazing line of fantasy panties. This pair, called Swan's Tale, is our favorite and absolutely frou-frou!
The images from the rest of the new collection are on its way to us, but we had to share what we've received so far. Aren't you in love?

We have a few pairs of Strumpet & Pink panties available at Faire Frou Frou. Perhaps something to add to your Valentine's wish list?

Speaking of Valentine's Day, not much time left! However, there's still time to shop at Faire Frou Frou and have your goodies shipped in time!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

39 fabulous comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun

anna and the ring said...

They are delightful! I adore!

Pearl Westwood said...

It would be a shame to wear clothes with pants like that!!

joei ♥ said...

i love panties that are well... frou frou! ;) happy valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I just have to make some Swedish footsteps behind me.

Your blog is fantastic, me like like!

Agneta, a swedish one o;)

Anonymous said...

so so so adorable!!

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

The first image is so incredibly sexy!!! x

Paris Pastry said...

So pretty! Perfect for valentine's day!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Gosh, those really are so cute! Do they come in ballet pink too?! That would have really made me squeal with delight!

Kata Wagner Berg said...

Tottallyyy Beautiful! Just love it1 So sexy!

Clare said...

Holy crapoli!!!I want these. Seriously these are right up my alley! So gorgeous, i love flirty panties!

Draffin Bears said...

What fabulous panties and yes, they are too pretty to cover up.

Hugs
Carolyn

Isabel said...

those are just super fun and cute.

http://walkoffashion.blogspot.com/

Overlooking Mississippi said...

Oh My! the blue one is so adorable..although I could never pull it off :D

BTW, Thanks for your sweet comments :)

Heart Charlie said...

WOW!!! These are amazing!!! So beautiful, on an artistic level!!

Vinda Sonata said...

how fun and cute. those are very unique lingeries, i really like them!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Kind of reminds me of tutus! Love all things tulle and ballet!

cervin said...

I like panties by Strumpet & Pink ...It's very beautiful. Your boutique is very nice. If you want an exchange of link with Cervinle blog, I shall be delighted

Good week Miss

Miss Narcissus said...

So gorgeous... They really are works of art!

Zuzana said...

What an absolutely beautiful blog! I love your posts and style. And I LOVE lingerie, so I will be back.;)
Thank you so much for stopping by my place and leaving a kind comment.;)
xo
Zuzana

Marta said...

Indeed. To amazing to be true. I love the way the white version looks like a cotton candy cloud over the model's botty.
xx

Anonymous said...

All of those panties are adorable! I love your blog! I just recently fell in love with lingerie and I'm working to build my collection there is nothing in the world that makes me feel more beautiful than a gorgeous lace number!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment... to answer your question I have two tattoos, a dinosaur on my writs a blowing dandelion on my right shoulder and I'm starting to work on my half sleeve.

COCAMIA said...

WOW!!! So sexy and flirty! Love love the image!

kado! said...

i don't know how you found my blog...but I'm so glad you did! I Love your blog...so many beautiful pics...how I'd love to play dress-up in all on them!!! following you now!

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I am so in love
this is amazing!

drollgirl said...

THESE ARE SIMPLY FANTASTIC!!!!! i just love them!!! sadly i am without partner, but someday HOPEFULLY i will have a new man and i will get these beauties! i love them!!!

p.s. loved your comment on weird parents!!! we used to sneak in a bit of benny hill from time to time. my parents would have murdered us had they known that! :)

u-ka said...

Wow, so cute! :D hahah, I like it so much! <3



http://ugnek.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i want i want i want i want!

French-Kissed said...

Adorable panties!!! A pair of those could give me the incentive to restart my fitness routine. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Just emailed your site to my daughter who lives in Paris. Glad you liked the cottage. ~jermaine~

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ummmmmmm, those are BEYOND gorgeous. OMG!!!

Adelheide said...

wow! truly gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of extravagant and embellished pieces and these panties are just that! If you're like me and you love those extra fabulous details that take a piece from pretty to pretty amazing, check out Norisol Ferrari, she designs the most ornate coats i've ever seen!

julianne. said...

ahhh! these are too freekin cute!
i want them bad!

BonjourRomance said...

These are so cute, and just in time for Valentines. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comments.
A bientôt!

Lil Swizzy said...

OMG I love these.... My man-friend would love them too!!!

Anonymous said...

omg these are gorgeous! i want!

Unknown said...

ooh la derriere! Love the company name, too -- Strumpet and Pink! The ruffles are too fanciful for words. And they would leave a hell of a pantyline!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Ohhh Razzle dazzle!! :)

Anna said...

These are too adorable!!

Bardot in Blue said...

I heard about these panties last year and forgot about them totally until now! Thanks for reminding me of these beauties, I would love to get my hands on some from you shop.

I am lucky enough to have the Agent Provocateur ballerina tutu briefs but they don't quite measure of to Strumpet & Pink.

Thanks for sharing!

-Haleigh
http://bardotinblue.com