Ritratti - Spring 2010 ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, February 24

Ritratti - Spring 2010






images via Ritratti

These are the images from the Spring 2010 collection by Ritratti. Ritratti is an Italian luxury lingerie label known for its classic shapes, and it seems every season they unveil a killer sexy bodysuit (see top image). The images above reveal a collection that is sensual and feminine, with some beautiful lace details.
The Ritratti brand features 4 distinct lines from everyday lingerie to swimwear. You can see much more from the label here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

34 fabulous comments:

ashlina {the decorista} said...

oh my...those photos...gorgeous.

i am loving those pink heels....

xo

I'm Heraid said...

These are all beautiful but that first one! My mouth dropped!

http://heraid.blogspot.com

Hélène Heath said...

So amazingly sexy and feminine! I'm especially fond of the 3rd look. Bet you guys are quite happy about the new lingerie trend hitting this spring ;)

xx

Tamanna A. Shaikh said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I want want want the first one!!! Tooo good!! Lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

Susan said...

wow, amazingly beautiful! I wish I had a figure like that :))
xoxo

Engra said...

I did not know this brand of lingerie is very beautiful!

daisychain said...

WOW! Especially the second one. If only I looked this good in lingerie!

Stephanie said...

beautiful lingerie as usual :)

I really love how those pink pumps give a pop to the lingerie!

Kisses,
Stephanie

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

wow, I'm impressed. Such a beautiful lingerie:)

Monika from J'adore Fashion

VM Creation Atelier said...

My dear Ladys...amazing photos,all of them!!!-)*

My fav.is a third one...


Love and hugs,

***Violetta***

Anonymous said...

the first ones rocks them all....


sexy

Anonymous said...

1, 2, & 5.
How I'd love to make these mine <3

Draffin Bears said...

What wonderful lingerie and beachwear.
I have not heard of this label Ritratti, so thanks for sharing.

enjoy your weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Leah said...

I love the beautiful and delicate lace details. xoxo

Elaine said...

These are fabulous!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Romany said...

These are gorgeous! I just wish bras like these, pretty bras came in (much) bigger sizes...
Loving the pink heels in the second pic!
Beautiful blog. Lingerie is such a weakness of mine.
Romany
xx

Grumpy old man said...

What matters most of all when it concerns lingerie is that it must be feminine, and no one can deny that all of these pieces are indeed just that. So great selection, great pics.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for your thought on Kim, happy to hear from you.

Have a super, fun filled weekend.

Colin.

Bardot in Blue said...

LOVE the bodysuit but I can't wear soft cups though :-(

I wouldn't mind having the jumpsuit though that looks sexy/comfy. Beautiful find as usual!

xoxo BardotinBlue

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Wow, I really really REALLY like those!!! Have never heard of the brand before, so thanks a lot for sharing!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

This is such a gorgeous collection! I must check this out!

Couture Carrie said...

Incredibly gorgeous pieces! Thanks for introducing me to the label!

xoxox,
CC

joei ♥ said...

they're simple but gorgeous alison! :)

enjoy the weekend!

joei
http://i.am/joei

Sarah Klassen said...

What a beautiful collection...I particularly love the soft grey set -- such lovely details!

{Glad to connect with you on Twitter}

Have a splendid weekend, xo

PinkBow said...

wow! love the jumpsuit!

Cassandra Dias said...

Wow...those are so pretty!

Mimi said...

Beautiful collection! Have a great weekend.

Ela said...

These are so beautiful! I absolutely love that pantsuit, who wouldn't feel amazing lounging around in that?

Happy weekend ;)

Unknown said...

loving all the lace - fabulous xoxox

Copious Couture said...

love this photo shoot.. so sexy!!!!

copiouscouture.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow... very nice lingerie again... so awesome

Ash Fox said...

That first piece is so unusual and elegant. Drooling over everything on this page.

xo

iliketweet said...

These are beautiful, perfect styling too!

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Fashionstyle said...

Beautiful pictures!!

simplychic said...

love # 4. there is nothing sexier, than all black!