Kriss Soonik - Fall 2011 Lingerie Collection ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Friday, November 18

Kriss Soonik - Fall 2011 Lingerie Collection

images via here
Peek-a-boo cut-outs, velvet trims, satin bows and lace are just some of the details that make up the Fall 2011 collection by Kriss Soonik.  This darling brand has caught our eye once again with her coquettish loungerie designs.  We love that for every item that is pretty from the front, there's an even more interesting aspect of it when you see it from the back! 
We've attached images of some of our favorite pieces from the current collection.  You can purchase all of these looks directly from the designer right here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

30 fabulous comments:

Arielle said...

LOVE this collection!! :)

http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Miki said...

Oh, wow! I love the first one!

Yuma said...

sexy and beautiful collection!i love 4th one:)thank you for your comment.

xo

BeFlame Lingerie said...

Great collection, beautiful images!

Veronica P. said...

so nice all !

Unknown said...

Love photograph #1!

xo, Abbey (District Dress Up)
http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com/

Skinny Moonstick said...

Very pretty lingerie fashion! I love it, especially the black bow robe- so glamorous! Thank you so much for coming by my blog!
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

LaurenSchoon said...

Adorable collection!

http://www.champagneandmarshmallows.com/

mini nuni said...

love everything...hot and romantic.take a look at my blog if you like it we can follow each other.
xoxo mininuni
mininuni.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beautiful collection!
xoxo
Faby

ice pandora said...

Omg lordy! Awesome lingerie!!
I love the one with the hoodie and bare back and the one with lacewings on the back!

xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blog, wow.. :) Just the inspiration I've been needing - there's not many lingerie blogs that I've came across. This is lovely!

Thanks so much for your kind words. Do stop by anytime again, that would be lovely. ^^

+ I always follow back my followers in case you're interested in keeping up with each other. :>

xx indie by heart

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog! I love velvet and lace!

Erika said...

Amazing pieces! so cute :)

http://theboudoirmemoirs.blogspot.com/
@ErikaFatale

Unknown said...

beautiful collection! love the lingerie!Thanks for comment my post... i follow you and i hope that you follow me too!
Many hugs
Valentina

the goorgeous said...

lace top fan ♥
xx

. said...

love that post x)

Mom Fashion World said...

Wow, this collection are so sexy!
I love it all. One day, I will buy one from this lingeries :-)

Ninja said...

haha I love how this collection really has a sense of humour, and the model is doing such a great job!
This really is an interesting blog :D

xxx ninja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Sofies closet said...

Hi. What a lovely blog you've got, really inspiring. When I read blogs like this I say to myself: "That's why I shouldn't buy lingerie at H&M", but then again when I'm going for shopping new lingerie, it's often in the end of the month and I don't have the money for nice lingerie. Please go take a look at my blog, and maybe we could follow each other?

http://www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com

Berna said...

aww!wonderfull!

Anonymous said...

oooh love that black lace, that first one is really cute!!

and so good she doesn't use extreme skinny models but just very pretty woman :)

xx

Crazy for fashion said...

Very pretty designs! Following you now. <3<3

Sylwia said...

I love this collection! so sexy!

Frank Vinyl said...

such beautiful stuff! thanks for sharing love :)
francesca

Dream Whispering said...

wo0o0ow great collection!

:)

kiss*

www.dream-whispering.com

Panty Buns said...

What a TREAT! The lingerie is very exquisite and sexy and the photos are beautiful. The poses and facial expressions are priceless too! What beautiful photos and lingerie!

Jessica Fowler said...

C - U - T - E!

Christmas wish list I think.

Nouchka said...

Wow fabulous and amazing lace bodysuit ( pic 6 ) !! Noushka

Lauren Luketich said...

J'adore!! Visit my website if you every need a freelance designer: http://www.wix.com/laurenluketich/machicbylauren

I am in the works to launch a collection and would love to carry for you :) if at all interested, I will give more details on what is in the works!

Ciao!